Greetings Love Bigger Community!
We wanted to let you know that a new release is going live on the App Store and Google Play. You will want to update your version on your phone as soon as possible so that you can take advantage of the new attributes. Here are just a few of the goodies we have added now with this update, and there are still more to come:
- Charities can now have an “Owner” and as many “Members” as they would like under the same account for each location at no additional charge. Owners can control members joining and can remove members of their team if necessary.
- Ability to upgrade memberships in the app at any time.
- Notifications have been improved to keep you updated about things happening in the app when you are not checked in, so you can respond when you return.
- Enhancements to pick-up and drop-off scheduling to improve clarity and ease of use.
- Ability to add more than one story or photo so that you can stream new information into the app as it happens. These posts can be made by the Owner as well as Members, but the Owner has final say as to whether the content plays or not.
We are sending out surveys this week to our Charities and our Donors, and we would love to hear from you about any issues you are encountering and any feedback you would like to give us about what we should improve, add or enhance within the app or on the website. We will be adding reporting functionality to the website release very soon, and would love to hear about reports that would make a difference to you as well. So watch for that message later this week, collect your thoughts and send us all your feedback. We are here for it, as we want this app to become an invaluable resource for you on both the Donor and the Charity side.
Thank you, again, for being an early adopter of the Love Bigger app! We appreciate you and all you do to make this world a better place for all of us in it!
DOWNLOAD THE LOVE BIGGER APP HERE: